BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Hello World!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fool Me!

You know how much I love Bubblez Design~ the funny thing is.. I keep searching for a store called Venice Picassa, where in I used to get my past outfits. But since I got back in-world, I couldnt find it. Then I found BD through hunts. I started to love the store since I like kawaii outfits! Just now~ as in NOW! I visited the BD blog and saw an entry post. I laugh at myself reading the blog since the place that I was searching is actually the place, I already found. And the worst thing~ I know there's a lucky board existing at the store. But I dont have idea that board caters cute outfits and changeable every 3-5 minutes. The last time I saw it, it's mostly jewelries.. which I am not into~ so, I thought I wouldnt spend time waiting for that. Until I saw some blogs that I follow and spotted those cute items. In short, now, I am at the store waiting my luck to get some cute items^^

I maybe too late~ but it's worth it..

0 comments: